Arbor Carbon’s Dr Paul Barber talks tech, his love for nature, and the species he’d love to see more with Deryn and Steve on the latest episode of the All The Dirt podcast.
ArborCarbon is excited to be a partner in the new ARC Training Centre for CubeSats, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and their Applications. The recently announced Centre aims to develop a world-class Australian expertise in the research and development, manufacturing and commercial application of both CubeSats (small satellites weighing only a few kilograms), and cutting-edge drones equipped with a range of advanced sensors.
These technologies have a wide range of applications, including remote sensing for agricultural and forestry purposes. The Centre will provide exciting opportunities for PhD students to work with ArborCarbon in this area. For more information, please click here, or contact Paul Barber at ArborCarbon.
Arborcarbon want to help you build a legacy of thriving trees and sustainable ecosystems.
We are the most qualified vegetation health experts in the Asia Pacific region providing services in diagnosis, monitoring and sustainable management of vegetation
Contact us on: +61 (8) 9467 9876
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: By appointment.
- Sunday: Closed.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Multispectral and Hyperspectral Sensors and UAVs
- Tree Health – Nutrient Implants
- Tree Health – Plant Disease Test Kits
- Remote Sensing
- Urban Forestry and Aboriculture
- Dieback & Tree Health Management
- Plant Pathology and Biosecurity
- Carbon and Biomass Assessment
- Expert Witness
- User Interface & Field Scouting App